• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1. 2009/10 season

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
McLaren probably wont see it that way.
They might not, but it makes f*ck all difference what they think.

Anyway, IF he lied, that's tantamount to cheating because he did it to gain a place in the finishing order for an extra point in the championship.

Cheats should be punished properly.

ECFC '72

Laughing at the people showing their true colours

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
McLaren team blokey (not Ron Dennis, the other one) has 'stepped down' now so doubt they'll argue. Stupid thing to have done but I find it ironic that Hamilton gets chucked out for 'bringing the sport into disrepute', something Max and Bernie have been doing for years ;)

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
It all just smacks of a witch hunt against Lewis. It sounds as if the "officials" will do anything to penalise Lewis and prevent him from winning the Championship ever again event ot he extent of changing the rules to award the Championship to the driver who wins most races.

It makes a mockery of the sport.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
It makes a mockery of the sport.
You might say that it brings it into disrepute ;) :D

mammooman

Good to see the Ferrari International Assistance continuing their work.

Mackster

So McLaren were deservedly disqualified for lying to stewards

I can't believe how much Hamilton is being crucified over this. Footballers, politicians cheat every week, and it happens so often it is accepted as the way things are. Hamilton made an error of judgement, encouraged to do so by his Management, yet you would think by the reaction that he had killed someone. I doubt that any of our top footballers would have made such a grovelling apology. He did wrong, but this is a complete over-reaction.

Having been so poorly let down by his own team, continually having to contend with the biased FIA and never really being accepted by the British people (we love a trier, not a winner), if I was him, I would feck off to USA and Indy racing and enjoy myself without all the politics and crap which is thrown his way.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Nice win again for Jenson. Feel it might be his year after years sticking with a below par team. Well done Team Brawn

Tada

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good race again today. Nice to see Jensen wasn't a one trick pony last night and has carried on where he left off from Australia!

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brawn are looking a well organised team after this latest win.Got their strategy spot on again,unlike Maclaren who do everything they can to sabotage their drivers chances.