• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's 2023/24 League One Table Prediction Thread

sign of the chimes

Thanks for your efforts in running this @Grecian-on-Tyne and congratulations to @Larry Wilkie on winning and @denzel in running him so close.

It looks like Stevenage, Charlton and Reading killed most people's predictions.
there's always a few, last season it was A****e Oxford & MK.

tom_ecfc

The only way is up for me next season! 😬🤣

Larry Wilkie

The winner of the "Exeweb's 2023/24 League One Table Prediction Thread" ... after consulting the rules ....
#1 RULES: ... Tiebreak for equal points: The earlier your prediction posted wins! ... with the 48 exeweb entries list we can confirm this season's winner is:

larrywilkie

larry & denzel both finished with 86 points, a new record low. Two points better than last season, which was a record.

Result for all entries:
View attachment 15366
View attachment 15368
View attachment 15369

note the calculations that generate this table & the charts know the post number & always ranks the earlier posts higher.

Congratulations to Larry, sorry not sure where the idea of a £1m prize came from :unsure: ... surly all you want is the kudos.
Indeed G-o-T, I think I might have made up the bit about any prize money!! Kudos gratefully received 😊😊

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not bested by Alistair20000. Result!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not bested by Alistair20000. Result!
Bleddy tie break rules innit 🙁. Noble of you not to say you beat me mind. 👍

Huge thanks to @Grecian-on-Tyne for running this which must have been very time consuming 👏👏👏

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy to have finished above average and also above the NTT20 podcast for a second year in a row. Thanks @Grecian-on-Tyne for all your efforts making this competition so enjoyable every year.

Larry Wilkie

Thanks for your efforts in running this @Grecian-on-Tyne and congratulations to @Larry Wilkie on winning and @denzel in running him so close.
Thank you SOTC.