• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Goals X Exeter Food Action fundraiser

sign of the chimes

Will settle this up at the end of the month, once the final game is done and dusted.

Having seen the state of some of our players last night, and a tweet earlier suggesting several of them were out again this afternoon, I think there's a fair chance of them drawing a blank on Saturday.

1713374331256.png

Attachments

tom_ecfc

We head into the final 2 games of the season having already raised a fantastic £847.50!!! 🥳

We are just £152.50 off our £1,000 target!

Thanks again for everyone who has donated and supported this fundraiser over the season.

tom_ecfc

2 more goals = £2 more! ⚽⚽

tom_ecfc

So after 45 of 46 games our total raised so far currently sits at a fantastic £896.55!!!🥳

We are now just £103.45 off our £1,000 target.

I know a few donators (myself included) are donating monthly, so I think we should be able to hit the target and then some!

Thank you once again for all the support with this fundraiser, it will go some way to support Exeter Food Action with helping the local community in and around Exeter.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
£25 just added to such a great cause !

tom_ecfc

!!!APRIL MONTHLY UPDATE!!!

Our current total sits at £940.30!!! 💰🥳
(the figure includes gift aid)

And there we have it, the 2023/24 season is over. What a rollercoaster of a ride but Exeter City finish 13th in League One! 👏

⚽ We scored a total of 46 goals ⚽

Results in April:-

Cheltenham 1-2 Exeter
Exeter 1-0 Stevenage
Leyton Orient 2-2 Exeter
Port Vale 2-4 Exeter
Northampton 1-2 Exeter
Exeter 1-2 Oxford

12 goals = £12 from April!

A massive thank you for everyone who has supported this fundraiser over the season. A final update will be post next week once all the money raised has been totted up.

The closing date for this fundraiser is Friday 3rd May

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Donation for April done.

sign of the chimes

I've added the donation for our run-in. Well done Tom for setting this up, and raising a handsome sum for such a good cause.

tom_ecfc

I've added the donation for our run-in. Well done Tom for setting this up, and raising a handsome sum for such a good cause.
Thanks @sign of the chimes for your donations and congratulations on your promotion! 👍

Bridgy 81

I’ve just made my final donation.
We’re almost at our target - just a bit more to go.
Hopefully we’ll do it.