• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Down Time - Tuesday 9th July 10am

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exeweb will be out of action for a couple of hours on Tuesday 9th July from 10am. This will allow us to migrate to new forum software. All existing data will be transferred and the style and skin will then be applied to make it all look as similar to this version as possible.

It will look better on smart phones and on tablets.

As users (guests or registered) you won't have to do anything to start using the new Exeweb. If you're a registered user, your profile will be migrated across, including your logged in/logged out status.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but moving to up to date software will be better for all.

Temporarily Exiled

Not gonna lie, pretty excited. How long are you expecting the forums to be down for?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not gonna lie, pretty excited. How long are you expecting the forums to be down for?
I'm aiming to sit down in a bar with WiFi at Prague Castle at about 11.30am BST.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I presume that you're putting on other activities to fill the down time? :)

Grecian2K

A big (and non sycophantic) thumbs up - and crossed fingers - for "Team ExeWeb" for all their hard work keeping OUR forum going for all those years!

We may not always love it (or even like it sometimes) but we sure as hell miss it on those rare occasions it's not around.

Best wishes and thanks all.

Temporarily Exiled

Just watch as some huge news breaks just as the site goes down.

spanky

exeweb.com eejit
Staff member
Until what time is the "Trust selling to James Brent" story embargoed Hants?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It did cross my mind to speak to the Club's media team and ask them to hold off for a few hours!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
"I just wanted to test myself at a new level, which is why I've decided to sign for Exeter City", said Neymar, as he explained why he failed to report for training at PSG.

andrew p long

I understand that an announcement concerning a player is due in the next 24 hours....