• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

EXEWEB 2011-2012 Sponsorship Pledge Thread

Red Lion

Gave my £20 cheque to Andy Gillard yesterday!

Thames Valley Red

Just back from vacation. Last orders please. All monies to be paid across to the club or me by the end of the week please. Payment details on the thread already. I will do a formal list of people that have paid tomorrow. Many thanks to those that have paid already.

UTC

TVR

Brizzle_Red

Apologies - I've just come back from vacation too. Have just posted cheque to Andy Gillard.

Thames Valley Red

Thanks for that..................plenty of others not responded. I have only received notification of 7 payments. What with Liverpool going on I decided not to push payments. I WILL have Andy Gillard on my back soon.

Please make payments.

UTC

TVR

John William

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks for that..................plenty of others not responded. I have only received notification of 7 payments. What with Liverpool going on I decided not to push payments. I WILL have Andy Gillard on my back soon.

Please make payments.

UTC

TVR
Paid mine ages ago (virtuous smugness). Give a week then name names, shame shames.