• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter vs Argyle - Saturday 17th September

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
When we sign Reuben Reid the ticket sales will rocket. Plus he will score the winner in front of their fans. Now that would be worth seeing!
Any news on that?

grecian55

Totally unsurprising though, seeing the total turd that's been dished up at SJP for the past few seasons. Folk are starting to vote with their feet!
Too true exe terry ,i shan't be wasting my time and money on it .

grecIAN Harris

Well there are three less available. I have them.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Well there are three less available. I have them.
There's my decision not to go confirmed

Spoonz Red E

If block c or spoonz red see this, would you be able to give an update regarding how many tickets sold so far please?
I don't know the exact figures at the moment but we're usually very busy selling in the week before the game. It does feel slower than usual and the obvious factor - see threads/posts passim - is home form. Other factors could be finances - 5 home games already in August (I have had some people asking if they could have tickets held back for them which they'll pay for later). I think the Crewe result will have an impact come Monday.

We've had sluggish sales before for Plymouth games both home and away (usually the ones we end up winning).
Main (IP Office) stand is getting tight. Stagecoach still a fair few seats available. Plenty of spaces left on the Big Bank at the moment.

muppetdodger

Any news on that?
The ball is well and truly in Exeter's court. He wants to sign for Tis, he's fit and raring to go and wants to turn over Argyle. Seems a bit of a no brainer to me. Would increase gates, would score goals therefore would increase profit. Gotta be worth the punt using a bit of imagination on the part of the three amigos!

TOP_CITY_FAN

When we sign Reuben Reid the ticket sales will rocket. Plus he will score the winner in front of their fans. Now that would be worth seeing!
There's more chance of seeing TAH playing every game between now and the end of the season!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Read today that carlisle's manager says he is interested.

D__Lo__

The ball is well and truly in Exeter's court. He wants to sign for Tis, he's fit and raring to go and wants to turn over Argyle. Seems a bit of a no brainer to me. Would increase gates, would score goals therefore would increase profit. Gotta be worth the punt using a bit of imagination on the part of the three amigos!
I can't help but be a little sceptical of your account on Reid's alleged fondness for Tisdale. Do you have any sources stating as much? I can't find anything. At best I suspect it's over-stating the point. Whilst as I said in the other thread 'fit' is open for debate also depending on your definition given the failed fitness tests at several clubs already. I'm very critical of the squad make-up and management at City but I'd let the club off the hook on this one, Reid turned down a new deal at Plymouth so I really don't see how we can satisfy his demands. Every which-way I look at a potential deal here seems fanciful I'm afraid.

Ashford Grecian

2 tickets for BB arrived today :)