• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v Orient discussion thread

Legohead

Banned
Orient season ticket holders given free coverage of this game on ifollow as a gift from the club and partners. Nice touch.

raleighnc

We need to go on a run, 3 wins in a row would do nicely starting with Orient. The pitches are hardening up and with Bowman returning I see no reason why we can't.

anyone else get the feeling that Williams won't kick another ball for us?
we simply don’t have the personnel or drive to go for three wins in a row. 4 points if you’re lucky.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Sweeney and Parkes so that'll mean McArdle and Hartridge will continue together then I imagine.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
No Sweeney and Parkes so that'll mean McArdle and Hartridge will continue together then I imagine.
Who gave us our first clean sheet in six matches

Legohead

Banned
Who gave us our first clean sheet in six matches
To be fair though, Walsall barely ventured out of their own half. Never an easier night for defenders. McArdle was more prominent in their penalty area than his own but i do take the point. McArdle is a decent player at this level and i only get concerned with his selection if the opposition have quick, nippy attackers which Walsall didn't really have.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bowman will come back in obviously. Is Parkes back for this? Sweeney too?

I'm going for lessons learned and a 3-1 win.
Parkes is suspended and I expect Sweeney will be out for much of the rest of the season.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
2-1 win

Bowman and Jay (pen)

Big Nige sent off

Grecianpasty

With Bowman returning I would expect a win.

Any back four that keeps a clean sheet should always play in the next game. So I wouldn't change that.

Legohead

Banned
Parkes is suspended and I expect Sweeney will be out for much of the rest of the season.
Thanks Martin. Had no idea the injury to Sweeney was such a bad one. Not good news for him or us IMO.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks Martin. Had no idea the injury to Sweeney was such a bad one. Not good news for him or us IMO.
I hear Sweeney has done one of his ankle ligaments. If so, that sounds like a bad one.