• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Uni gigs.

mammooman

Just incase anyone is going besides me.

The Funeral for a Friend gig at the Great Hall tomorrow (sunday night) is now postponed. http://www.ffaf.co.uk for more details

spick

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got me tickets for The Ordinary Boys.

ECFC69

mammooman said:
Just incase anyone is going besides me.

The Funeral for a Friend gig at the Great Hall tomorrow (sunday night) is now postponed. http://www.ffaf.co.uk for more details
Apparently Funeral for a Friend were at Trash City last night,and also(no surprise)they enjoyed it apparently!

mammooman

The whole Funeral for a Friend thing is ******* me off. Ok so the gig got 'postponed' due to the singer having a throat problem, i dont have a problem with that. The band then release a startment saying sorry etc and that new dates will be re-arranged. There are problems though because the band wanted it May/June time...when there are exams in the Great Hall.

All the ticket people now are saying to return tickets for a refund as there will not be another gig.

I know if I return my tickets a new gig will be arranged and they will be valid and if i dont return my tickets that i doubt anything will happen and i wont be entitled to a refund.

ahh confused?!

ECFC69

mammooman said:
Hell is for Heroes/Boy Sets Fire - March 12th Lemmy
Opening the show will be Tribute To Nothing.
btw,Hundred Reasons are playing The Phoenix on 9th april.

Last edited:

mammooman

Pip, the Hundred Reasons and the HIFH gigs in Exeter, im assuming its Solo for tickets?

ECFC69

mammooman,yes you can buy tickets from Solo for both gigs,or else you can buy them from The Cavern Club,which i think will save you paying a booking fee on top.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hundred Reasons are really good live, seen them twice now, well worth seeing I have to say.

ECFC69

The Ordinary Boys gig is now sold out!!!!!!

ECFC69

Kubb-30.4.06-LG.