• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Exiles fans network

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
NLM...”10 minute warning” Not a nuclear attack but supping up time before the exiles move on to the next pub 😎

Oldsmobile-88

Exiles team photo from the late 1990s.

Alan Crockford back left & Jason Harcourt bottom right are the only two I recognise.

Can anyone fill in the rest ?

A051EF4F-18CF-4097-AB31-EF3822F9353D.jpeg

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exiles team photo from the late 1990s.

Alan Crockford back left & Jason Harcourt bottom right are the only two I recognise.

Can anyone fill in the rest ?

View attachment 7490
Pretty sure this kit was 2005?

Oldsmobile-88

Pretty sure this kit was 2005?
Yep...Quoted the person who posted the photo on FB ref the era.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all, quick flying visit (hopefully back on the boards full time in the new year at some point).

This photo was from the Bauys' inaugural fixture in 2006 (the Bauys being the then newly formed Exiles FC reserve side). A 2-0 defeat to Hull which, given most of our results over the subsequent 13 years or so, wasn't so bad!

Sadly a couple of the names now pass me by, but I'll give it a go:

Back row l-r: Alan Crockford, ???, Tom Borthen (the first Bauys manager), Iain McCluskey (I think, our short-lived keeper before I donned the gloves), Jon Sanderson, Kevin Fitzgerald, Steve Larne

Front row l-r: Tim Sturtridge (nephew of STURTZ of these boards, I believe), Nick Heneghan, Neil Charles, Ben Long (related to the Longs of these boards), Will Gallois, some devastatingly handsome chap