• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2021/22 Season

Grecian 1901

A comprehensive win for City tonight. Hat Tricks for Pengelly (4) and Sarah Stacey as City step up their preparations for the New Season. 6AC07235-6365-4023-80FE-1E497C289D60.jpeg

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Won 5-0 this afternoon against Liskeard (from what I could make of Chloe's broken Cornish). Jess Sandiland scored a couple of quality strikes (in Chloe's opinion anyway), Connie Pengelly and a couple from the new signings, not sure of names.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

AndyB

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Match report

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
How good is the squad that the Women's team compiling? The new signings were talking of promotion, but from what I recall their league was dominated by the two Southampton teams for the past couple of seasons. Is promotion a reality?

grecIAN Harris

How good is the squad that the Women's team compiling? The new signings were talking of promotion, but from what I recall their league was dominated by the two Southampton teams for the past couple of seasons. Is promotion a reality?
I think The Southampton (one connected to the men's club and managed by former England international Marianne Spacey) are hoping to have gone up so that will be one of them out of the way. The squad seems to have more depth to it this season.

grecIAN Harris

I think The Southampton (one connected to the men's club and managed by former England international Marianne Spacey) are hoping to have gone up so that will be one of them out of the way. The squad seems to have more depth to it this season.
Having just checked the fixtures Southampton have gone up and Southampton Women are still in City's division.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exeweb sponsored Emily Toogood is captain