• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2019/20 Season

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
until they play at SJP it's pointless worrying to much about media.

I see Bristol City women are playing at Ashton gate, West Ham at the London stadium, Sheffield Utd at bramhall lane, Derby County at pride park, Manchester city at the Eithad, Chelsea at Stamford bridge, Aston villa at Villa park,Reading at the Madejski, aswel as crystal palace,Brighton to name a few and Exeter are shut away in Cullompton which is a Missed opportunity to showcase our women's team and the club as supporting females in football.

I knew weeks ago the plans of teams opening the stadiums to there women’s teams but nobody listened at our club and they are still shut out of SJP.
What a complete load of utter tosh, but only to be expected I suppose, do they let you out of your straight jacket for a few hours each night so that you can bore us rigid with your trolling ?

You are not comparing like with like, our women's development set up just setting out on it's third season and doing very nicely thank you, and sides of the top two divisions, backed by millions pumped in by Betting Magnets or Middle Eastern Petrol Dollars and still losing money hand over fist. ManCW averaged 1500 at there 7000 capacity last season and now they are going to fill the Eitihad, the couldn't do that even if they gave away 45k tickets for every game, because they wouldn't find enough takers. It would be like Saturdays game with Mansfield being played at Wembley and consequentially having ZERO atmosphere. Why not compare us with Argiggle WFC, longer established and playing where ? Newton Abbot !

And you are showing yourself as a short sighted fool, with your comment over the media. Good extensive Media Coverage is a pre requisite for attracting meaning full sponsorship, and keeping the ones you already have dummy !

IndoMike

I rather read your expert match report as you clearly know far more about women’s football than me.
Maybe it's not difficult to know more than you about the women's team, Danny. You don't go to match
I rather read your expert match report as you clearly know far more about women’s football than me.
To be absolutely honest, Danny, you don't seem to know ANYTHING about the women's team. It's not you updating and educating us : it's Hants, Spoonz et al. I don't think your posts are having any influence AT ALL on we heathens. None at all. What will influence is the match reports and success on the field. I think several Exewebbers are as interested or more interested than you are : they just don't make so much noise about it. You're not the exclusive supporter of the women's team.
Danny, give the SJP thingy a rest. I'm sure your heart's in the right place, but you're not doing yourself or our women's team any favours.

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
No where did I put those song lyrics?

‘Let’s go round again....’

DB9

until they play at SJP it's pointless worrying to much about media.

I see Bristol City women are playing at Ashton gate, West Ham at the London stadium, Sheffield Utd at bramhall lane, Derby County at pride park, Manchester city at the Eithad, Chelsea at Stamford bridge, Aston villa at Villa park,Reading at the Madejski, aswel as crystal palace,Brighton to name a few and Exeter are shut away in Cullompton which is a Missed opportunity to showcase our women's team and the club as supporting females in football.

I knew weeks ago the plans of teams opening the stadiums to there women’s teams but nobody listened at our club and they are still shut out of SJP.
If they're all playing at those stadiums this weekend it's because of the international break and they're available, If it's just the once sounds like a gimmick to me. Regarding the job, Apply why don't you, Could make a change from the inside?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The draw for the Women's FA Cup first qualifying round has been made. Exeter are not involved at this stage and I'm not found details yet of when we will be involved. Some interesting names (Merseyrail?).

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Exeter's Women's team come in at the next round (Second Qualifying round).

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you're around this evening why not pop along to Speeds Meadow

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Line up for the Devon Derby against Buckland Athletic

PeteUSA

I see we have a Dumper in goal. I wonder if she's any relation to Exeters own excellent Elvis impersonator, Johnny Dumper (later Johnny Earl) This was back in the 80's and 90's. Probably packed it in now.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Half time 2-1 to the girls in Red & White (from Twitter)