• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Tranmere Rovers Match Day Thread.

CWH-NYC_

So first league game at home with a “crowd” let’s hope for a entertaining 3 points for City and a decent pint somewhere close to the ground to celebrate for you lucky few.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
It will be good for the team to be at home too after the mileage they've racked up recently. Hopefully they'll produce the goods for the lucky few in the ground although I don't think we do particularly well against Tranmere. Stats might prove me wrong but aren't they a bit of a bogey team ?

Anyhow I predict Williams will put in an eye catching performance to earn himself a move. 3-0 City, Bowman hat trick - all set up by Williams.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Have overslept, not back in my match day routine! A bit fo a rush to get the train. Plenty of goals I reckon today.

Jason's match preview

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have overslept, not back in my match day routine! A bit fo a rush to get the train. Plenty of goals I reckon today.

Jason's match preview

Where have you decided to go for your pre match drink ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Where have you decided to go for your pre match drink ?
Table booked at Oddfellows.

Bongo1959

No pressure 3 points needed today hopefully sorted the defence out ! , will Bowman stay onside ?

David Treharne

It's 7c, and though it was sunny (but colder) earlier the clouds have started to move in on a WNW wind that's fairly gentle at 2-3. We've had 4mm of rain in the last 24 hours, most of it overnight. I'm expecting some rain at some time during the day judging by the grey cloud that's now piling in.. I'll update about 13:00.
It's going to be an entirely different matchday experience for me. Different stand, no idea about where the block I'm allocated to is - no pre- match drinks with friends and the ability to leave the hoouse at about 14.40 to conform with Club instructions. As for the game, who knows? I guess it depends on whether or not Exeter City bother to defend or not.

Oldsmobile-88

It's 7c, and though it was sunny (but colder) earlier the clouds have started to move in on a WNW wind that's fairly gentle at 2-3. We've had 4mm of rain in the last 24 hours, most of it overnight. I'm expecting some rain at some time during the day judging by the grey cloud that's now piling in.. I'll update about 13:00.
It's going to be an entirely different matchday experience for me. Different stand, no idea about where the block I'm allocated to is - no pre- match drinks with friends and the ability to leave the hoouse at about 14.40 to conform with Club instructions. As for the game, who knows? I guess it depends on whether or not Exeter City bother to defend or not.
Dave,I will be waltzing along Sidwell St at about 12pm.I will look out for you 😁

David Treharne

Ah, good. At 10.55 it started to rain here, and the wind has also increased in strength. More to follow.....

Antony Moxey

And now it’s bright and sunny here in Exmouth. Going to be one of those days weather wise methinks!