• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Peterborough Utd. Match day thread.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Niskanen and Aimson cannot be starters if at all bloody possible 🙏
Nisky needs a rest it’s just not happening for him at the moment

JGrecian23

Bit harsh, thought Harper had a very good game also.

Team still frustratingly inconsistent though. First half constantly playing ourselves into trouble with the playing out from the back.
Yeah actually apologies, I meant to mention Harper. He is direct and lacks an end product but his shot was a great hit. He was OK but wasn't 'very good'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Off to a local diner and in an excellent mood. Diet coke to celebrate as I need to drive back from the airport after collecting the children. 🙂

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
That celebration for Peterboroughs goal was toe curlingly bad.

Melt.

Mid Devon Grecian

Yeah actually apologies, I meant to mention Harper. He is direct and lacks an end product but his shot was a great hit. He was OK but wasn't 'very good'
He drew a number of fouls and put in one delightful cross second half. Also near the end chased back and diverted a shot that looked goal bound. Also hit the post! I’m sticking with ‘very good’

JGrecian23

He drew a number of fouls and put in one delightful cross second half. Also near the end chased back and diverted a shot that looked goal bound. Also hit the post! I’m sticking with ‘very good’
To be fair most of the fouls were because his first touch was dreadful. But we'll agree to disagree. I'd say 6/10 which is OK in my book.

TotnesGrecian

I Agree, he was very good 2nd half, ultimately I think helped by the sending off being on his side

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nah. He was average, did some good things and some not so good. 7/10 at best.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
To be fair most of the fouls were because his first touch was dreadful. But we'll agree to disagree. I'd say 6/10 which is OK in my book.
Beat me to it!