• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Grimsby Town Matchday Thread.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is it Grimsby’s keeper always has absolute monster displays against us?
Yeah he's had some big games against us, he's barely had to move tonight.

JayPob94

i understand we are in a good position in the league, and people might want Taylor to stay in charge because of this.... but I cannot accept my team to continue to play like this. IMAGINE a full SJP watching us right now and over the last few weeks.

Legohead

Banned
i understand we are in a good position in the league, and people might want Taylor to stay in charge because of this.... but I cannot accept my team to continue to play like this. IMAGINE a full SJP watching us right now and over the last few weeks.
It wouldn't be full for long.

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thats the thing though, if a crowd was there, their displeasure would be very loud and clear, forcing MT to make changes or for the players to buck their ideas up

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bowman and Jay will be on soon.

Exehausted

Two p1$$ poor sides on show during that first half.

We've had 1 shot on target, simply not acceptable.

Grimsby have been the better side.
And they've had three shots on target. The first was easy for Jokul, the pen nothing he could do about and the third was another very good save. Key has looked good and Nigel shows again that he can play in a central midfield three with some nice touches. Seymour really putting in a shift and he would have scored if the defender hadn't got there first. I hope we give him something else to feed off in the second half.

MagicMushroom

Matt Taylor & the lads are very lucky there isn’t fans in the ground. I think a lot of boo’s would of been heard at HT..

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I bl00dy hope so or I'm off down the pub to drown my sorrows !
Afram City

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It shows how desperately poor we have been in the previous three games that I think we're actually playing better tonight. It's still nowhere near good enough though.

ecfc2000

Whoopie shit