• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Colchester United Matchday Thread

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's a quiet evening, weatherwise. It's currently 11c with a gentle southerly breeze. There's been a trace of rain in the last 24 hours, It could be that the wind is about to turn south westerly which would increase the chance of rain during the course of the match. Floodlights are on and as the wind has recently removed the last of the silver burch leaves I can see two thirds of the pitch (but neither of the goals!)
We'll have the goals moved but you still have to pay a tenner to watch ! UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Surprised to see both Key and Sparkes named in the 11. Suggests MT sees this one as a big one. Hope they aren't coming back too soon.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surprised to see both Key and Sparkes named in the 11. Suggests MT sees this one as a big one. Hope they aren't coming back too soon.
You mean Parkes.

;)

You mean Parkes.

;)
Yes! Thanks.

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
3 5 2?

I just hope they haven't got a competent right winger - if they have we could be in for a difficult evening

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good feeling

3-1 win

Rosencrantz

3 5 2?

I just hope they haven't got a competent right winger - if they have we could be in for a difficult evening
Normal 4-2-3-1 by the looks of it. There isn't another centre back in that line up.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any one else having trouble signing up for ifollow, i keep getting a message saying "There was an error please try again"

arthur

Normal 4-2-3-1 by the looks of it. There isn't another centre back in that line up.
Sorry, you're right - brain fade