• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Bolton Wanderers - Prediction and discussion thread

CC

Beers tomorrow

We have Yellowhammer from Hanlons Brewery,
Ferryman from Exeter Brewery,
Proper Job and Hand Brewed By Robots, both from St Austell Brewery. The latter is a pale ale created by AI. :alien:
I'd be happy with a pint right now.

Red & White

I'd be happy with a clean sheet, at least it may give us a chance to get a point. I fear we may be in for a drumming.

Bridgy 81

I reckon we’ll win tomorrow, or at least get a result.
I appreciate Bolton are a good side and I know it’ll be a hard game, but I think we’ve got what we need to do it.
I’ve had one cider and one whisky tonight and I’m not having anymore so that can’t be the reason for my optimism 🙂

i8cornwall

Love the way you like to down play things when we play Bolton.

There is absolutely no way Bolton should see this game as a free hit, if they seriously want to get promoted they need to come to SJP and beat us and based on the difference in squad/budget etc they should do just that.
The free hit was a sarcastic comment to those saying its a free hit.

I play down our chances in most games tbh.

i8cornwall

Dion Charles injured atm??
Yeah, think it's a long term injury as well. Hence why I'm not overly confident.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I reckon we’ll win tomorrow, or at least get a result.
I appreciate Bolton are a good side and I know it’ll be a hard game, but I think we’ve got what we need to do it.
I’ve had one cider and one whisky tonight and I’m not having anymore so that can’t be the reason for my optimism 🙂
Rather depends on the size of the glass used Bridgy - wink, wink, nudge, nudge !

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't see us winning, I've lost that picture of it in my head and I can't conjure it up. I've forgotten what winning feels like, same as you forget what a great night it had been when you wake up with a mother of a hangover. I'll be fine with a scrape it draw. A point closer to the end of this awful season.

Mid Devon Grecian

Can't see us winning, I've lost that picture of it in my head and I can't conjure it up. I've forgotten what winning feels like, same as you forget what a great night it had been when you wake up with a mother of a hangover. I'll be fine with a scrape it draw. A point closer to the end of this awful season.
Nice to see you’re keeping optimistic Geoff 😉

Fwcking purgatory isn’t it. What have we done to deserve this misery?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice to see you’re keeping optimistic Geoff 😉

Fwcking purgatory isn’t it. What have we done to deserve this misery?
I think we must have committed some massive collective sin and we are now paying for it

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can't see us winning, I've lost that picture of it in my head and I can't conjure it up. I've forgotten what winning feels like
Jesus it was only a couple of weeks ago.