• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Bolton Wanderers - Prediction and discussion thread

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely the most important thing GC has to concentrate on is setting up the team to play the type of football necessary to help the two strikers we bought in the window to do what they were brought in to do and start scoring regularly the goals that we need them to score to win games and put some more points on board as soon as possible over the remaining games.
GC probably more concerned about our out of possession shape than scoring goals I’d imagine 😑

Last edited:

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
GC probably more concerned about our out of possession shape than scoring goals I’d imagine 😑
Would hope not as it is goals that win games and no goals equals no points unless Sinisalo can keep a clean sheet.

JCWhoosh

When's Aitcheson back? We've missed him in the middle.

Papa John

tom_ecfc

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is getting a bit weird now…
I'm assuming Harris's dad is called John

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm assuming Harris's dad is called John
Yes but, no but, why is he posting this stuff on the Bolton wanderers prediction thread, when there is a perfectly good Luke Harris thread for this sort of stuff, dad or no dad!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yes but, no but, why is he posting this stuff on the Bolton wanderers prediction thread, when there is a perfectly good Luke Harris thread for this sort of stuff, dad or no dad!
Indeed

i8cornwall

I think for Bolton this really is a free hit for us....

Currently second in the table after the point last night, Randell Williams (remember him) with the late, late goal.

Whites do have a few injuries to key players so be interested to see if any more have been added after last night or if any are fit again and back for Saturday.

Adeboyejo has started to score a few and living up to his billing as our danger man, the last few games defensively have been woeful from Whites so this could literally be a cricket score at full time.

A draw wouldn't be the end of the world for Wanderers, loss probably highlights that we won't be getting top 2 and the lottery of the play off's.

Either way I'm in the away end as per normal.

ChardGrecian

I have one simple request - please Caldwell give the team a chance to attack Bolton quickly and stop this insane boring passing back and forth across the back or to Carroll who just returns it. To score you need to get lots of balls in the box and shoot because no shots equals no goals and defeat again while 30 shots and a couple might come and if not at least it would be exciting and entertaining. We don’t need to send all attacks down the wings and poor crosses that go nowhere - play Aitchison and Harris through the middle with Cox and Eisa up front -
We have paid our hard earned money all season and deserve at least the respect from Caldwell to try to win at home - I will go home happier if we attack, go for it and lose rather than just get bored and lose.