• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Yeovil Town - Official Matchday Thread

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Flacky once got a hat trick against southport in the first 7 minutes or something I think.
Ah..Those were the days..When the Grecians won 14 + games a season at SJP....

LOG

Flacky once got a hat trick against southport in the first 7 minutes or something I think.
I'm only going by my memory, which isn't great, but i think his first was in the third minute and his third was in the fourteenth. Of course it was also in the Conference.

#fakenews

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
So certainly not the fastest sequence but how about the fastest three goal sequence in the last four minutes of any match....must be in with a shout there !!?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just looked at the 360 for the umpteenth time. After Wheels scored Artur held on to the ball. Who wrestled it out of his hands Troy Brown and who scored our second Troy. We showed team spirit but Troy was certainly the embodiment of it.

IndoMike

A Southampton player whose name escapes me,scored a hatrick in just under 3 minutes a few seasons ago..
Think it was Mane, beating Fowler's previous record.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I left the video after 10 minutes, too awful at 3-0 down. I didn't miss anything I hope? :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** and **** again!!!! For the first time in 45 years, I left a match before the end. Yes I left just after they scored their 3rd. I found out the score about 30 mins ago and just to make me feel even worse it was in a pub run by a member of City's only championship winning side, Jim McNicol.

God I feel a ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure we've had a conversation earlier in the season, where we discussed that it's only ever worth turning up for just the last 20 minutes!

fred binneys head

I'm only going by my memory
Yeah right, Mr Perfect Goaltimes.

#googlebastard

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1/4 million views of the 360 degree video for Reid's equalising goal. The Big Bank is famous!

Terryhall

Watched it a few times last night alright... wish I could have been there...!