• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Swindon Town Matchday Thread

ECFC89

Not that it matters, but browsing the Swindon forum they thought we were very very average.

Oh well we're six points better off than them!

Red Monster

Well done Tis and the boys.

So nice to read the positive comments when we were one down really great support!
Time some on here who don’t go to games get behind the club and stop moaning about what’s wrong
With the Manager the line up the tactics,we’ve got 66pts after 38 games how many times in our
History have we done that.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very impressed today - great win.

I’ve been a massive critic of him but Tillson was excellent today, he won everything, and was also extremely impressed with Sweeney, Stockley, Wilson and Storey (what a prospect!).

This puts a nice cushion between us and 8th now, which is great and the game at Lincoln could really set us up.

I thought thit pitch looks much better now and we passed it well at times. Also thought the atmosphere was much improved too. All round a great day.

Pobbop

Is Pierce Sweeney fast becoming a cult hero, he just gives everything, love him.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I read a lot of you going on how great JMT is but if what I saw of Jordan Storey today is anything to go by, JM who?? The kid has got class and looks very comfortable on the ball to boot.

STURTZ

Checking the results confirms that all the teams around us are capable of collapse. Luton slow decline is particularly interesting, once tipped to walk this league, they now must be somewhat nervy of dropping out of the autos.

STURTZ

Is Pierce Sweeney fast becoming a cult hero, he just gives everything, love him.
Not bad for a fat Bloke!

ECFCNo1

Antony Moxey

Checking the results confirms that all the teams around us are capable of collapse. Luton slow decline is particularly interesting, once tipped to walk this league, they now must be somewhat nervy of dropping out of the autos.
They’ll be back on top in 15 minutes. Currently beating Barnet 2-0

STURTZ

Yeah missed the fact it was evening kick off, still Barnet aren't massive scalps.