• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Notts County Matchday Thread

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think technically the pitch has a significant artificial element - the water is meant to help our slick and incisive passing game !

Dont know what the clubs water bill is - clearly not enough
The water for the sprinklers is recycled and collected in a giant tank under the Cowshed.

Swanaldo

The water for the sprinklers is recycled.
Along with Tisdale's excuses?

EBSaways

Anyone out there versed in turf management who can give chapter and verse on why we water the pitch so close to ko?
is it to suit our neat passing game or to make the game more interesting by allowing players to lose their footing?

Remember Tisdale likes the pitch to be in tip top condition for the opposition

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Along with Tisdale's excuses?
Made me larf that swanny lad

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The 360 view, worth a look despite the result and the music on the video!

[video=youtube;NRu9SmsvZ-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRu9SmsvZ-0[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRu9SmsvZ-0

Cowshedder

What would the punishment be for getting on and confronting him out of interest? Year's banning order? Life banning order or what? Genuinely curious to know if anyone has an idea as you see it at other grounds sometimes.
You would be banned don't know how long for,plus reported to the police. I'm a steward. Still the way City are playing a ban could be a blessing! I'm thinking of stopping and I get over £30 for going, I certainly would'nt pay to watch that rubbish week after week and I have been supporting City since 1977

You would be banned don't know how long for,plus reported to the police. I'm a steward. Still the way City are playing a ban could be a blessing! I'm thinking of stopping and I get over £30 for going, I certainly would'nt pay to watch that rubbish week after week and I have been supporting City since 1977
Cheers. Not planning on doing so but thought if only a season ban then no big loss. Would be annoying if banned for life and then Tisdale left straight away!