• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Morecambe Matchday thread

pete_h

Goodness me, another weekend in work but hoping that I'll be able to find the City game floating around somewhere here. There's a Sky Sports News camera down at SJP today to "capture celebrations on the pitch and in the dressing room should Exeter be promoted" so keep your eyes on Soccer Saturday on SSN if you want to see the celebrations at full time.

mikey9950

Hello everybody, sitting here hat and scarf on, ready for whatever.....pacemaker at my side.
hahaa LMFAO :D [ecfc]

Dubai Grecian

Still very relaxed. Whoever is 3rd at 4.55pm on May 2nd 2009 will deserve it.
Brian, this is so not you, are you fellin alright? I give it 30mins before you start your classic posting...

iocity_cityio

hi all
having trouble getting the commentary up on grecianworld.
i've never used it before so not sure what to do.
have clicked the link for commentary but it says:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

i have a new pc so don't think the problem is with the version of media player that i'm using.

HELP!
UTC

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's prob true my friend, however you won't see me post on here before between 3pm and 3.20 - I have a pre-match ritual that rarely lets me down. Hopefully I can share the secret at 4.55!

mikey9950

hi all

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

i have a new pc so don't think the problem is with the version of media player that i'm using.

HELP!
UTC
sorry never used it, nothing quite like last minute.com,
:mad:

Dubai Grecian

hi all

HELP!
UTC
Oh mate...with 5 to go thats not what you want

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster

HELP!
UTC
Have you got RealPlayer?

radiogrecian

Deep intake of breath. Here we go boys... ENJOY IT IF YOU CAN!!!

Come on City, really don't know if I can listen to this