• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Hartlepool United Official Matchday Thread

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wish people weren't so negative, we're only trying to make the BB better, what's wrong with that? Give it time :) And join in maybe?!!
I go down from the Big Bank to the middle of the Flybe at the end of the game.
Both of the last two games have had strong finishes towards the Big Bank and the flags have looked great. Keep at it. It will make a difference.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Don't know where this comes from. Didn't think that at all today.
And, apparently, neither did Artur ... :)

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Artur's kicking was an embarassment today. No change really, another example of Tis and co doing f*ck all on the training ground all week.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
are you sure you were at the stadium today? Oh sorry the sun was shining and you have not seen probably all my kicks and saves but ok you must be the best coach on this planet and you know better which kick is woeful and which do not
Fair play Artur!!
Did you like the 'Artur for Poland' flag??

Tada

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Is there a pic of that anywhere, Lez? ...

mole221

Couple of dodgy kicks from the goalie, but they seemed to be after Logie went off and the kicks had to be aimed at the channels for the midfielders to get on to because our strikers were all short, or from awful defending that just needed any sort of clearance. All in all, I think that Artur performed OK, took the few chances and crosses they had well, I think he missed about 3 kicks into touch, all from sudden passes back to him under pressure. He's definitely improving

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Is there a pic of that anywhere, Lez? ...
Yes ill put it on my fb wall Rae

Tada

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Cheers. (That reminds me I have to send you some details, apols) ...

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Artur's kicking was an embarassment today. No change really, another example of Tis and co doing f*ck all on the training ground all week.
You know what Jay. Exeter could win 5 nil, Logie could score a hat trick, artur could save 2 unjust penelties and the whole team would walk over to you at the end of the match,each member would give you a Tenner and thank you for coming too watch.... You would still find something to moan about!!!

Yawn!!!

Tada

Mackster

are you sure you were at the stadium today? Oh sorry the sun was shining and you have not seen probably all my kicks and saves but ok you must be the best coach on this planet and you know better which kick is woeful and which do not
Well done Art, 2 successive clean sheets