• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Harrogate Matchday Thread

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Left collarbone by the way he reacted. If it's a break could be bad. If its just a tear a few weeks. I've done both shoulders in the past, painful.
Can we get George Ray back ?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Clean sheets are over rated.
Don't ever run a B&B

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Depends on the context.

Alistair20000

I thought it was a collarbone injury? Looked like he was holding his arm or his collarbone.
That was the way it looked to me

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
You have moved to Arizona and I claim my £5 !

manc grecian

So credit to Taylor for recognising the car crash and changing things so spectacularly for us to go win the way we did, or disappointed cause we shouldn't have set ourselves up like that in the first place?
You could argue it was the personnel rather than the formation and that he should've changed it at 1-0 not 2 but who gives a ****

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well that will be the match we remember if we go up, and I wasn't there, must have been incredible for those that were, well done you and of course the lads.
Being here tonight will be one of those to remember for life. However, can we please spend our time on the training ground learning the basics of defending as my nerves were shot to hell tonight :)

STURTZ

Well at least it might shut the old don't change a winning team brigade up. Use the squad Matt. Where's Alex Hartridge by the way?

manc grecian

Well at least it might shut the old don't change a winning team brigade up. Use the squad Matt. Where's Alex Hartridge by the way?
Was having a warm up pre game

fred binneys head

I'm still listening to Radio Devon on BBC Sounds - will there be a Matt Taylor interview tonight? I could do without listening to this middle of the road shiite if I'm honest, but I don't mind if I get to hear our leader describe a game I just watched.