• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Doncaster Rovers ('Appy as Larry) Matchday Thread

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Tisdale ...
He sounds like a doctor

The health of the club would be a lot healthier if you won at bloody home

rp42

It's so predictable it's untrue.....

87th minute by Coppinger.
Made me a lot of money today being so predictable,had us to score first then when it went 1-1 i bet on Donny to win then when they were 2-1 up i bet on them to score the 4th goal............oh happy days(clap)

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
The most worrying thing is we're coming into "wet weather" & "Muddy pitch" time of year when we struggle even more than normal given our Brazil like pass and move football is affected

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Really? Do you think we deserved to be 0-0 at half time? I didn't. I saw defenders gift them three chances which they should have tucked away. Only chance for us I remember is the possible penalty, which might have actually been more definite than the one awarded
Yep, thought we did pretty well, although I may be very easily pleased after the utter ****e served up this season. I agree Donny had some chances and we didn't create too much but I thought we, at least, played on the front foot and tried to hit the front quicker than usual.

First 20 mins of the second half we were definitely the better team but then threw it all away.

Just seen highlights and whoever the supposed left back was that was 'attempting' to stop their winger was pathetic on the first two goals.

The third goal was a joke but less embarrassing given we were pushing for an equaliser.

Just looked the usual shambles.

Devon_Lad

Not the worst I've seen this season, against a side that will be there or thereabouts at the end of the season.

Number13

What happened between James and Watkins at the restart? Captain's stuff by Lloyd James again?
Anybody throw some light on this?

Watkins caring and James not?

Langer

What you expect we pay the lowest wages in the league and the team is made up of cast offs stand ins and youth players.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watching the post match interview on ECFC Twitter and whilst the lighting is not great, I have to say Paul Tisdale looks unwell. He appears gaunt and in despair, perhaps not sleeeping?

It's worse than bad - Newport have a game in hand and have lost 3 games less than us.

We pay the players the least our manager(s) the most

Absolutely unsustainable - we will effectively relegated by January 1st

Shocking incompetence from the board