• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bradford City 7/8/21 Matchday Thread

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
A new season, new pitch and new players, but old friends meet again and whatever the result its incredible to be back at SJP.

Come on City, put the doubts to rest with a resounding win.

"Terry Coopers Red and White Army, we're going up as farking Champions "

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wish I was going. I think our blend of new and old might surprise a few people, great to see football back with crowds, will be over the moon if we start the season with a win, but would take a draw UTC

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wish I was going. I think our blend of new and old might surprise a few people, great to see football back with crowds, will be over the moon if we start the season with a win, but would take a draw UTC
Living overseas you get used to not going to games but today is one of those days I really, really wish I could be there.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Living overseas you get used to not going to games but today is one of those days I really, really wish I could be there.
Agreed. excited to watch on I-Follow tomorrow though at 9am my time and hopefully will be able to hear the Big Bank rocking!!

CWH-NYC_

I-Follow also for me, a pasty, a pint and 3 points at SJP would really be the ideal way to spend the day. UTC.

CraigECFC

Agreed. excited to watch on I-Follow tomorrow though at 9am my time and hopefully will be able to hear the Big Bank rocking!!
Looking forward to 9am too! I know it’s not the same as being on the bank but still get the same buzz the night before the first game of the season.

scottus86

Ifollow for me too... I should probably check my subscription actually.

Oldsmobile-88

A beautiful morning at SJP.
081AC4D3-97D8-4E42-8522-89073E4AD733.jpeg

Pobbop

C'mon you reds, **** the pre-season problems, go out and play for the shirts, we can do this, and hopefully us in the stands, can see us through.

Geddon City(y)

Banksy

Post #8 .The pitch looks magnificent so no excuses there.Up and at ‘em from the start Reds. How I wish I could be there in my old seat in Block C.
Come on you Reds…..