• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Bolton Wanderers Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Trains screwed on the Waterloo to Exeter line due to a points failure at Tisbury. Will I make kick off? ☹

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Trains screwed on the Waterloo to Exeter line due to a points failure at Tisbury. Will I make kick off? ☹
Two points failures in one day, unlucky.

denzel

Typical Tis, ruining the game!

Hope you make it Hants

Alistair20000

Yep. Every confidence it will be fixed in time.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taggys on his way with his helicopter!

denzel

Does FECRACE use Deliveroo?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

rustle

Yep. Defeat incoming, but as someone once said why let the result spoil a good day out.
If only it were....

Grecian2K

You are Reggie Perrin...and I claim my £5!

David Treharne

Wind has gone round to E and increased in strength. It's ntionally 9c, but feels a lot colder in what is a strengthening breeze. It's also been raining for about 40 minutes, as yet, not very hard but enough to make it unpleasntly wintery. Pity, because I think it will not help either team. Call me delusional, but I'd quite like to see City score a goal - forget discussions about deflections and so on, just a well worked goal from a thrusting attack, finished off by a striker. I live in hope.