• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City US Supporters

CraigECFC

Out of interest, how many on here are currently based in the States? Just saw a tweet about a pair in El Paso. I know we have the infamous PeteUSA & another from Wisconsin. I’m based in Minnesota, but will be moving to North Carolina in august.

could there be a possibility of setting up an ECFC US Supporters Club? Does anyone know how this works?

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
There's another City fan in NC, he's not on here though. If you do move there I can pass on your contact details if you like?

CraigECFC

There's another City fan in NC, he's not on here though. If you do move there I can pass on your contact details if you like?
great stuff! I’ll be moving to Greensboro NC in august to do my masters. I’ll give you a message in a little bit with my details to pass on if you could!

Squeezebox

My bro' is in LA, currently on chemo but City cheering him up no end!

CWH-NYC_

I am in NY.

CraigECFC

Looks as though there are a fair few. Could be a good to start a supporters club. Get a flag sorted for games, possible player sponsorship in the future. Anyone started any supporter groups before?

Bfranklin12

I am in Chicago

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
Looks as though there are a fair few. Could be a good to start a supporters club. Get a flag sorted for games, possible player sponsorship in the future. Anyone started any supporter groups before?
One here based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Originally from Bude, Cornwall, but came out here on a golf and football (soccer) scholarship and have stayed ever since.
Where you doing your Master's? One of my former players is now the assistant coaching at the University of North Carolina - Greensboro mens soccer team.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ex-Radio Devon's Dave Saunders lives in Florida I think, but doesn't come on here as far as I know. He is on Twitter and his messages of encouragement pop up on Radio Devon during match commentary now and again.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm trying to whip up Exeter City fervour here in Jakarta by regularly posting various bits of news about Exeter City on FB.
I can't say there has been a very enthusiastic response but I'll keep trying. Looks like you'll have much better luck in the US..(y)