• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City FC v Yeovil Town FC Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Pics by Cheggers online as well. Two good ones of the flags in there

http://exetercityfc.newsprints.co.uk/search/scu/p/u/184327/1/exeter city vs yeovil lge one

PGN

Hi

I am a Swedish groundhopper who visited Exeter and St James´ Park for the first time on Monday. For those interested I have some pictues and a report from my day at your nice ground (and town!) at my website www.groundhopping.se/Exeter.htm

Last edited:

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hi

I am a Swedish groundhopper who visited Exeter and St James´ Park for the first time on Monday. For those interested I have some pictues and a report from my day at your nice ground (and town!) at my website www.groundhopping.se/Exeter.htm
Thanks for that PGN, I will check out the rest of your trip when I have a minute.

Sorry to hear your visit was ruined by having grain spilt on your seat, perhaps someone from the club could offer an explanation ?

PGN

Thanks for that PGN, I will check out the rest of your trip when I have a minute.

Sorry to hear your visit was ruined by having grain spilt on your seat, perhaps someone from the club could offer an explanation ?
No explanation is needed!
It was me spelling the word barely wrongly. That has now been changed!

pct333

Last edited:

flakey pasty

Top vid.
Thanks pct33.