• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Accounts

ryancooper327

Sounds like football finance expert Kieran Maguire will be discussing ECFC accounts in a podcast released tomorrow.

ex_user1234

Resigned
Interesting. Thanks. Can you post the podcast here once it's up?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds like football finance expert Kieran Maguire will be discussing ECFC accounts in a podcast released tomorrow.

Why is somebody like that discussing our accounts? Dont we have enough capable moneymen at the club already without the need to get someone like him in?

ryancooper327

Why is somebody like that discussing our accounts? Dont we have enough capable moneymen at the club already without the need to get someone like him in?
He just reviews public information I believe. Does it for every club.

Fareham Grecian

Podcast released - though no mention of City on tweet now

REDMIKE

If anyone is interested there is 23 pages of persons holding shares in Exeter City AFC on Companies House site from 3 days ago.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
If anyone is interested there is 23 pages of persons holding shares in Exeter City AFC on Companies House site from 3 days ago.
RED. I couldn't find the list of shareholders when I went to the site. Could you point me in the right direction or add a link.?
Thanks in advance

ryancooper327

Question is brought up around minute 38. Nothing massive, just a question about whether trust owned clubs need to legally release full accounts to Companies House. Simple answer is 'no'. He discusses it a bit and he can't understand why the club 'aren't completely transparent'. Nothing too interesting though - hoped for more!

ryancooper327

Wait, at 51 minutes, he says we lost 700k in the accounts he has seen, losses would have doubled if it wasn't for player sales.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Wait, at 51 minutes, he says we lost 700k in the accounts he has seen, losses would have doubled if it wasn't for player sales.
There might be more information on this thread