• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter and St Thomas and more

Cravat 2

Exeter.

I noticed on another thread that when mentioning St Thomas, someone said 'take a gun'. Is it still a commonly held view that St Thomas is rough? I have lived across the river for 4 years now quite near the main shopping area and we think it's a great place to be - close to the quay, close to town, easy access to the motorway etc. Plus, there's loads of parking, no students, and it's quiet. We're thinking about buying a new house soon and are looking around down here.

We have friends that are looking to buy or have bought in St Leonards and Mount Pleasant and they spend the whole time moaning about the lack of parking and noisy student neighbours. Not to mention that they have paid loads more than us for a similar sized house.

Where do you live and what do you like/dislike about the area?

grecian till i die

stoke hill for all te reasons as st thomas no students,quick into town,bus route ect

ecfc01

Taunton mate is the way for the future

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Thomas Moore is on South Street, where we used to get our school uniform from.

TOP_CITY_FAN

BHL.. Do I really have to explain?

Joshyd123

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stoke Hill's good if you wanna live within an old or Asian people residency..

Last edited: