• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter-Agyle-Exeter

graiser

Noone or Sawyer wouldn't qualify, the word used was 'permanent' not 'loan'.
Back to the matter in hand, where did we get Chris Curran from, Gaws or Chipnickers? And we all know Kells had the misfortune of playing for The Scum (and he hated every minute of it), did he go directly between us at any point or via somewhere else?
Buggered if I remember the Cornishman playing for us, I think we got Curran from the Turks

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Quite hard this, struggling to think of many permanents in my time of watching ?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
John Sims ?

grecIAN Harris

Buggered if I remember the Cornishman playing for us, I think we got Curran from the Turks
In 1984 he left us for you lot so there's one for your front line. I think he was part of the squad that all got put on the transfer list.

CC

If being released and signing counts I think Gordon Nisbet came up the A38?

graiser

In 1984 he left us for you lot so there's one for your front line. I think he was part of the squad that all got put on the transfer list.
Lost on me couldn't have made much if an impact, still Binney and Banks up front for me

grecIAN Harris

If being released and signing counts I think Gordon Nisbet came up the A38?
Kellows doppleganger. He did alright when he got here.

grecIAN Harris

Lost on me couldn't have made much if an impact, still Binney and Banks up front for me
I don't think he did. Probably why he hated playing for you lot. Never mind, the bloke will always be a legend up and a boyhood hero for most of us a certain age group (and yes, I'm one of them:D).

Avening Posse

I don't think he did. Probably why he hated playing for you lot. Never mind, the bloke will always be a legend up and a boyhood hero for most of us a certain age group (and yes, I'm one of them:D).
Simply the best for me, I was that age group too