• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Evidence for Time Travel?

Grecian1987

Anyone else seen the YouTube video of this? If not, search for Time Travel Charlie Chaplain.

Basically, it's a recording of the Hollywood premiere of The Circus in 1928 (something like that), in which it appears that in the background there is an old woman talking on what looks like a mobile phone. This has prompted the media and sci-fi geeks to claim it to be evidence of Time Travel.

Now, I'm a naturally cynical person, but what does everyone else think?

YouTube,

What's that? During the war we never used that.

Rodders has GCE's he might no of that.

Red the Paper

Banned
Every time I visit Plymouth it is like travelling back to the 1940s

Swanaldo

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ear Trumpet.

Thread closed.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member

mole221

I've just watched the video, and I will admit I do speak a lot of crap, but whoever saw a woman holding her ear and decided it was somone on a phone is right off their rocker. Do you know how hard it is to get reception in the 1930s, bloody nightmare. I still cant get it 80 years on. Also whos she speaking too, nobody she knows has been born yet. Stupid the lot of it.

LOG

I've just watched the video, and I will admit I do speak a lot of crap, but whoever saw a woman holding her ear and decided it was somone on a phone is right off their rocker. Do you know how hard it is to get reception in the 1930s, bloody nightmare. I still cant get it 80 years on. Also whos she speaking too, nobody she knows has been born yet. Stupid the lot of it.
Whether there was anyone on the other end of the phone is irrelevant. Anyone can hold a phone to their ear and speak into it. It's the presence of the phone that's the issue.

I think it's b*ll*cks by the way. It could have been anything.

Jordann

Ihis has been on every single board i'm a part of.

Alistair20000

Ihis has been on every single board i'm a part of.
Hi Jordann 15/11 has been and gone. What happened ?

I can't believe this has got so much attention from around the world ( shakes head ).