• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I couldn't care less about ampadu. I only came on this thread to gloat about wales losing. Anyway that's two posts too many on this thread. I'm sure the Welsh will enjoy their summer 😂

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
England should get rid of those bloody trumpets, it's a sad sound so often associated with organised boredom and eventual disapointment.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I like Wales very much and am very disappointed that they’ve lost tonight.
To put it in context Poland’s population is ten times bigger.
But then again they’ve got zero beaches (of any consequence) and Wales have many lovely ones.
They’ve got lots of beautiful beaches.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I like Wales very much and am very disappointed that they’ve lost tonight.
To put it in context Poland’s population is ten times bigger.
But then again they’ve got zero beaches (of any consequence) and Wales have many lovely ones.
I'd rather watch Wales than England ATM. England are such a boring watch.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
England should get rid of those bloody trumpets, it's a sad sound so often associated with organised boredom and eventual disapointment.
Bring back vuvuzelas.

dontpassback

Why was the roof left open on a stadium with a retractable roof,it wasn’t exactly a bright sunny evening was it ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why was the roof left open on a stadium with a retractable roof,it wasn’t exactly a bright sunny evening was it ?
Because football is an outdoor sport, so unless the game is likely to be called off due to snow or other freak weather, the roof will remain open

dontpassback

Because football is an outdoor sport, so unless the game is likely to be called off due to snow or other freak weather, the roof will remain open
Well that’s strange because when we go to the speedway GP in Cardiff,the roof is closed apart from a small gap,it might be because of the noise and the noisy poles with their air horns !

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well that’s strange because when we go to the speedway GP in Cardiff,the roof is closed apart from a small gap,it might be because of the noise and the noisy poles with their air horns !
That might possibly be that rain have more adverse effect to a speedway track, especially one on a temporary (presumably) base, than a permanent grass pitch.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am I missing something here? Wales were playing at the Cardiff City stadium which doesn’t have a retractable roof, unlike the stadium down the road that was formerly known as the Millennium Stadium.