• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Italian football really is a joke. Has Jose had his ban yet?

Bat Fastard

Very poor standard from spezia there. Amps needs a season in a top half championship club and win some games to rebuild confidence. Can’t see any prem teams touching him with a barge pole I’m afraid

Bridgy 81

Italian football seems somewhat dubious to me.
It must be difficult for the teams and the supporters when you already know who’s going to win.

John William

The Spezia - Verona play-off is indeed on Sunday (11th).

Grecian2K

Very poor standard from spezia there. Amps needs a season in a top half championship club and win some games to rebuild confidence
Or even a help a solid League 1 club where he would be welcomed as a returning local hero?
A man can but dream (and it worked for Stanno!)

Bat Fastard

Or even a help a solid League 1 club where he would be welcomed as a returning local hero?
No doubt he’d learn a thing or two from kev McDonald!

John William

I realise this is tongue-in-cheek, bit I'm not sure Ampadu has the same affinity to ECFC as Jay Stansfield (nor family living in Devon). If he is going to be transferred permanently to a UK side, who might be interested? Only a mediocre PL team (Bournemouth, West Ham, Wolves?) or good Championship one (Swansea, Millwall, West Brom?).

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I realise this is tongue-in-cheek, bit I'm not sure Ampadu has the same affinity to ECFC as Jay Stansfield (nor family living in Devon). If he is going to be transferred permanently to a UK side, who might be interested? Only a mediocre PL team (Bournemouth, West Ham, Wolves?) or good Championship one (Swansea, Millwall, West Brom?).
Doesn't he? Grew up in Exeter, his dad played for Exeter. I don't know either way but I've certainly seen him like the odd post by the club on Instagram and he posted this himself a while back.

Screenshot_20230605_203505_Instagram.jpg

Bat Fastard

Doesn't he? Grew up in Exeter, his dad played for Exeter. I don't know either way but I've certainly seen him like the odd post by the club on Instagram and he posted this himself a while back.

View attachment 11770
We were shafted when he left for Chelsea so no he doesn’t have same affinity as stansfield, who’s dad was a club legend. I associate kwame’s time at city with some of the worst football I can remember is playing

manc grecian

Not sure his Dad's ability is his sons fault. We got shafted by Fulham for Stanno as well.