• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Too many people getting uptight about other peoples opinions on here. It’s an opinion, It’s not a fact that Ethan is an elite player, also it’s a biased view as he’s one of our own…the average Joe has never even heard of him, if he was still highly rated he would probably have a lot more interest in him than some Italian team I’ve actually never heard until recently. He was possibly one of the best young kids I’ve ever seen when he was 15 also, he’s 22 now so I’m gutted he hasn’t developed and more importantly made us a huge wedge of cash.
Chelski stole him, abused him & are about to spit him out like countless other players who would have been a threat to the "Roman Dynasty" when playing v Chelski
As usual money talks - just look at how much the Big 6 have spent in a recession when mere mortals suffer.
UTC

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Too many people getting uptight about other peoples opinions on here. It’s an opinion, It’s not a fact that Ethan is an elite player, also it’s a biased view as he’s one of our own…the average Joe has never even heard of him, if he was still highly rated he would probably have a lot more interest in him than some Italian team I’ve actually never heard until recently. He was possibly one of the best young kids I’ve ever seen when he was 15 also, he’s 22 now so I’m gutted he hasn’t developed and more importantly made us a huge wedge of cash.
He is still 21 ! :p

Alistair20000

Just like 😂

Not seeing a footie pitch there :unsure:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not seeing a footie pitch there :unsure:
Suggest you play downhill 2nd half !

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ross Barkley has just left Chelsea and now a free agent.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do MI5 know ?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Mission Implausible

"Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to keep Bournemouth in the Premier League"

"This team will self-destruct in 30 seconds"

tom_ecfc

Loan with ‘no option to buy’ now!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this add's £300,000 for us then can't complain. To be honest i suspect Chelsea will want to see how he does and hopefully next summer he will go for £20m plus following a successful loan spell and world cup

DB9

I think that purely from a footballing point this has to be his last loan deal while he's with Chelsea, He's becoming a "Nomad" just going from club to club via loans, His record for playing is really good, Played plenty of games (Injury Free too) Played for his country on many occasions and given his age stands a real cheance of breaking some appearances when he finally gives up playing for Wales, He's 21? now and i think needs to find a club that to sign him on a 3+ year deal, Whatever your job is, to feel settled is a good thing and i think he'd improve even more if he's at a club that want him and not just on loan, There are plenty of good players in the PL around his age that are signed to clubs and playing regularly.

I have no idea about the terms of his deal but Chelsea i think have had their "Worth" out of him without really developing him (Seems like other clubs have done that work for them) When ever his contract is up he needs to go to the bigwigs at Chelsea and say thanks very much but i need to go somewhere else to further my career or Chelsea to sell him. Another loan to Italy is great experience and hopefully he'll have another good season there and play games but its not ideal so Chelsea either have to play him or sell him i think.