• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ampadu's yellow was harsh. If anything the Czech just ran into Ampadu.
He seems to attract these decisions; his red card against Italy was also arguably harsh.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was just the general attitude of the referee last night. He booked Ramsey after thirty seconds for nothing, booked Kieffer Moore when he got up for a header so early that he had stopped using his arm for elevation and the Czech defender headed it. I didn't see Amps booking, I was channel hopping between the Wales game and Rosencrantz's doppelganger Stephen Bunting in the darts, but it wouldn't surprise to find that it probably wasn't worth a booking.

andrew p long

After playing every minute of Wales two World Cup qualifiers (one of only 3(?) Wales outfield players to do so) Ethan follows up with playing all 95 minutes in midfield as Venezia beat Fiorentina 1-0 and move out of the relegation places in Serie A.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
After playing every minute of Wales two World Cup qualifiers (one of only 3(?) Wales outfield players to do so) Ethan follows up with playing all 95 minutes in midfield as Venezia beat Fiorentina 1-0 and move out of the relegation places in Serie A.
He does indeed and picks up his customary yellow card in the process. He has now played four Serie A games and picked a yellow card in each of them. I do feel he would benefit from someone having a quiet word in his ear lol.

geoffwp

I didn't see Amps booking, I was channel hopping between the Wales game and Rosencrantz's doppelganger Stephen Bunting in the darts...
Isnt it strange how we create an image of what a person looks like without ever having seen them? Stephen Bunting? Rosie's obvious knowledge of the game (footy not darts) created an image to me of a footballer type not a dart player type.

andrew p long

He does indeed and picks up his customary yellow card in the process. He has now played four Serie A games and picked a yellow card in each of them. I do feel he would benefit from someone having a quiet word in his ear lol.
Indeed. He seems to have had his card marked by referees. Last night his booking was a bit marginal, perhaps yes, perhaps no. But with Venezia hanging on against Fiorentina pressure Ethan was in real danger of being the player who gets sent off for a second, rather minor, yellow card. Instead the ref decided to dish that out to a Fiorentina player who was desperately unlucky to get his second yellow.

Ethan impressive in the first half, involved in the early parts of the move for the winning goal. Second half not so assured in his passing and lost possession in a dangerous position (the game was live on BT Sport again)

Pobbop

Assist for Ethan, venezia 1-0 up.

Pobbop

Safe to say it didn't go so well after that, que sera sera.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
On the bench tonight came on 46th minute……60th minute and yellow card.

Red Monster

Send off in the 67 minute Professional foul last man.