• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Enough is enough

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I posted a couple of suggested appropriate song titles on the other thread and the strangest thing happened - I felt a little guilty at doing so. Never in a million years would I have expected that when it comes to taking the **** out of PAFC - I must be going soft.

I won't take the **** out of Argyle's off-field plight or tell them they should have seen it coming anymore. As satisfying as it was to force them to choke on their words of only a couple of seasons before I'm feeling sorry for the true Gargs (very much including the one the song titles were aimed at - he loves his club and what has happened to it pains him) and in particular for the poor staff. In fact if someone can tell me how to do it I will make a donation to any further collection PASOTI organises.

Besides this has gone well beyond forcing word choking, beyond gloating and beyond told you so. It's also gone beyond kicking a man when he is down - it's more like repeatedly slamming his head into the pavement.

Good luck in getting it all sorted.

*with the exception of the implications it has for their squad next season.

Grecian2K

Bleddy 'ell Phil. Reckon them Janners must have dumped some of their few remaining Ginsters in your Kernow drinking water mate! :S

STURTZ

Me too, I promise never to take the **** out of the Slime again nor draw any pleasure out of their spiral into the depths of non league oblivion.

I'm sure there are plenty of good people out there that support PAFC(H), it's just that I've never met any.

Phil Sayers

Me too, I promise never to take the **** out of the Slime again nor draw any pleasure out of their spiral into the depths of non league oblivion.
I will laugh away if they spend next season struggling against the drop. That would be an on-field matter although largely due to off-field matters. I just won't laugh at the off-field matters themselves any more. Artificial difference I know but it seems to me there is a difference.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Until ALL of them speak as 1 voice instead of bickering with each other over rumours and such like they are still fair game !

Not even a full closed season has passed yet for us to take the pi$$ out of their plight.

Next thing will be inviting them into the Big Bank for pre season friendlies

drake

Until ALL of them speak as 1 voice instead of bickering with each other over rumours and such like they are still fair game !

Not even a full closed season has passed yet for us to take the pi$$ out of their plight.

Next thing will be inviting them into the Big Bank for pre season friendlies
would you lend us the bus fare? :)

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
would you lend us the bus fare? :)
you could try a local charity :-#

Last edited:

Grecian Max

Meh, I love it... the scum deserve it.

Three consecutive relegations....COMING UP! Financial ruin, dwindling support, a dying city...

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Phil you are as soft as sh*t, what nonce sense you spout.

As BTI would say, I will continue to take the "pish" out of every aspect of their crappy little football team. And I will continue to laugh even harder when the Riddler poses some tough questions like: "Why are we still broke?" and "what do you think about moving to Truro Citys ground?"

Grecian2K

What a far cry from those (not so distant) days when The Piglet and the late (un)lamented Ivan used to regularly serenade Staplegun and his "Magnificent Seven" with their version of "You're the best thing that ever happened to me"?