• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Switzerland matchday thread

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm fully aware that the 'wall' parted when the ball was struck, but I dont think that two players constitutes much of a wall anyway. I contend that even though the wall parted, Hart had ample time to do better than try to block the ball with his foot. Letting a shot of that nature in on his near post was extremely poor.
Yawn.

If Milner had just stood still there would have been no second goal, Hart had every right to expect that to happen just like he had everyright to expect Ferdinand, Terry, Cole, Johnson or any one of the other outfield players to make some attempt to clear the first.

He ain't close to as good as the dumb ass media seem to think but these two shouldn't be hung around his neck.

Defensively Crappy's teams are inept and anyone who starts a game of this magnitude with Darren Bent upfront on his own needs shooting.