• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England v Croatia Prediction

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
henderson has been the second worst player in the side after sterling. i've never seen a midfielder get carried so much and i watched alex russell.

anyway, enough about the weak links in the squad, trippier and kane are having an amazing tournament. kanes hold up play has been superb, nobody has been able to deal with him so far.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
2-0 Croatia.

The final four placings to be
1 Croatia
2 Belgium
3 France
4 England

Sorry everyone.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
2-0 Croatia.

The final four placings to be
1 Croatia
2 Belgium
3 France
4 England

Sorry everyone.
You do realise that you have got that upside down Fishtail. Right ?

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hope so my friend. Really hope so.

LOG

Croatia have the ability to be very good or very average. We, on the other hand, have been unspectacular but consistent (Panama doesn't count as they were little better than Sunday League). I think the outcome depends on which Croatia turn up, as the cliche goes.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
henderson has been the second worst player in the side after sterling. i've never seen a midfielder get carried so much and i watched alex russell.

anyway, enough about the weak links in the squad, trippier and kane are having an amazing tournament. kanes hold up play has been superb, nobody has been able to deal with him so far.
What tosh , Henderson has been superb for England did you not see that goal saving block on Saturday or the inch perfect ball he played over he top for Sterling ? I know I’m a Liverpool fan but even my United supporting mates have said he’s been superb...add to that all the pundits as well

I’d argue our player of the tournament with Maguire...obviously Kane with 6 goals but he hardly had kick against Sweden & Colombia the penaltys apart

Last edited:
This will almost certainly go to pens. 1-1 and then it's anyone's.

Oh and for anyone skating Henderson, try and watch the game for once. If you aren't ignorant you will soon change your mind.

Antony Moxey

What tosh , Henderson has been superb for England did you not see that goal saving block on Saturday or the inch perfect ball he played over he top for Sterling ? I know I’m a Liverpool fan but even my United supporting mates have said he’s been superb...add to that all the pundits as well

I’d argue our player of the tournament with Maguire...obviously Kane with 6 goals but he hardly had kick against Sweden & Colombia the penaltys apart
I'd go along with most of that. Funny how virtually every ex-professional, plus Man City's current manager and England's current manager cannot praise Stirling highly enough. Never a fan of Henderson but you cannot dismiss the role he's playing either. Still think Trippier's been the surprise package this tournament, and Maguire's made me change my opinion on him too. Harry Kane just needs to stay Harry Kane - him and Sterling will occupy most defences giving room for the likes of Lingard to exploit spaces.

If Croatia play like they did against Russia we'll win comfortably, if they play like they can it'll be too tight to call and could go either way. Just hope we turn up and do ourselves proud regardless of the result.

ExeterCityLad

I would like to congratulate Gareth and the boys on their 3-1 victory against Croatia and reaching the final against France.

ExeterCityLad

Tis also worth noting, if we beat Croatia the World Cup is basically ours. England have never lost to France in a World Cup.