• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

England Friendlies

MikeGrecian

Anyone give a rats arse about them?Not played the Irish since 95 when the game was abandoned in the first half.Personally looking forward to see how Woys Boys perform and with Cole as Captain.Yet another new kit (Nike this time)to fleece the punters with aswell.IN-gER-lAND etc.

Benguin

Don't really give a monkeys, but I'll watch anyway. It's got to be better than Springwatch.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
They're usually a good cure for insomnia.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not bothered load of overpaid blokes running around give me the Grecians anytime ...............

MikeGrecian

Nort special is it but at least we seem to be hungry-Walcott especially,Jones has made a difference,Rooney's done feck all and Tyldsleys way of saying Mageady's starting to annoy me.

StroudGrecian

Don't really give a monkeys, but I'll watch anyway. It's got to be better than Springwatch.
There are very few things in life better than Springwatch - shame on you.

Benguin

There are very few things in life better than Springwatch - shame on you.
Yes but why does that bloke Packham or whatever he is called have to dress like he is going on a polar expedition. I know it is not exactly warm but come on!
Having said that if the ITV commentators make one more observation about the Irish enjoying a party then I may switch over. It's like they are the only nation who ever enjoy themselves while the rest of us are happy staying in and slitting our wrists in a warm bath.

StroudGrecian

Yes but why does that bloke Packham or whatever he is called have to dress like he is going on a polar expedition. I know it is not exactly warm but come on!
Having said that if the ITV commentators make one more observation about the Irish enjoying a party then I may switch over. It's like they are the only nation who ever enjoy themselves while the rest of us are happy staying in and slitting our wrists in a warm bath.
:D I'm not watching it but have they mentioned Oyrish eyes smiling yet?

BTW bit harsh on Packham, I camped out in our garden with the boy last night and 'a bit cold' doesn't do it justice...and Spring-watching involves having to stay very still.

LOG

I saw an irritated jackdaw on Springwatch the other night and turned off thinking that it couldn't get any better.

StroudGrecian

I saw an irritated jackdaw on Springwatch the other night and turned off thinking that it couldn't get any better.
Was that before it pecked Packham?