• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Embarrassment in the big bank gents toilets!

chunkymorrinmunter

I am posting a photo of the toilets. What a time to be alive.

Why do we need mirrors,?I'm not going to have a shave there.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
There are some of us who need to ensure our coiffure is tidy for second half after the frenzied 45 of the first half chunky. :)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Obviously the separated loo is in honor of the bloke with the King-size **** so he can lord it over the others. I hope nobody dares to use it before my return.

Last edited:

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I am posting a photo of the toilets. What a time to be alive.

Going back to the original post and now actually taking notice if you are stood at the far right handside of that trough you would have to bend yer head/body to be able to look down a line of wangers.

I think there might be something in this for a new half time competition. Personally I've been informed I'm an 11. :D
O level Mocks - Geoff needs to be more attentive to the task in hand rather than being continuously distracted although we feel Geoff has already attained his maximum potential of which there is very little, a solo carrer would be most beneficial to Geoff as opposed to team/groupwork so as to avoid disappointment both to himself and others ---- 11/100.

Going back to the original post and now actually taking notice if you are stood at the far right handside of that trough you would have to bend yer head/body to be able to look down a line of wangers.
Grandstand view when washing yer hands I notice !

Time to turn Transginger !

Terryhall

Reminds me of grafitti I saw on the wall at the old Donny Rovers ground, Belle Vue - about 8 feet up above the urinal, "If you read this, you just ****ed on your shoes".

They were right as well.

OmanGrecian

You think you've got problems? I've just returned from China and their public toilets are something else. After eating so much street food (could have been anything), I felt the stomach giving way. Went to a public toilet in the middle of Beijing. Walked in to find it was a hole in the ground style of toilet. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but what shocked me was they weren't in cubicles, but in a circle. As I walked in I saw a number of s******g Chinese men sat in a circle, crouched curling one out whilst staring at me.

exehausted2

In the old Big Bank toilets you could just about look out through the louvre windows and follow the game while peeing. However more interesting than that I would like to ask any Clinical Psychologists out there to comment on this thread from the point of view of Freudian Analysis.