• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFCNursey : RIP

GrecianInWales

Incredibly sad news. Rachel was among the first group of Exewebbers I met in real life and she was brilliantly funny with a heart of gold. Thoughts are with Mike and her family. RIP.

Jean Jeannie

So sad to hear this. RIP Nursey from us both xxx

jambo

Well-known Exeweb poster
So sad to learn of Nursey's passing. It was always a genuine pleasure to talk & laugh with her about City, about work, or about family & friends.

loobygrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
It was through exeweb that I became friends with Rachel, her and Mike welcomed me into their home when I first moved to Exeter and we had a close friendship and she was there for me. We had some brilliant, funny times and I have got so many wonderful memories of a fantastic friend who I am going to miss terribly. The sky has gained another shining star, RIP Rach, I will always treasure the good times, sleep tight my lovely friend, love you, mwah xxx

Red Robbo

Such very sad news. Nursey was a lovely, full of fun and life person. I never saw her looking anything other than joyful, even when I sent her annoying balloon sailing over the Flybe!
She will be missed by many, obviously Mike and also all of those friends she adored and was adored by.

Oldsmobile-88

Rachel’s funeral is 1030 Wednesday 20th December at Exeter Crematorium.The wake is at The White Hart,South Street.

Family flowers only.Donations by retiring collection to Okement Ward RD&E Hospital.Casual colourful attire to match Rachel’s personality.

Last edited:

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
RIP Rachel, always smiling. Condolences to Mike and family.

elginCity

A very sad thread, but good to see so many old faces return and pay their respects.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
She was a great lady, met through Exeweb and made many friends through her. Rip Nursery.

CITY CASUAL

She had a lovely send off today! With loads of people there & lots wearing shirts & scarfs! She was a top girl & will be missed by many! RIP Nursey.....Heaven has gained another angel x

Last edited: