• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC vs A****e pre-season friendly!

ECFC69

In the WMN today Stuart James wrote 'Tisdale also confirmed that ECFC had been approached by A****e to play a first-team friendly this summer,but on the date suggested(28.7.09)ECFC are due to play Salisbury City instead'.
What a shame!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
In the WMN today Stuart James wrote 'Tisdale also confirmed that ECFC had been approached by A****e to play a first-team friendly this summer,but on the date suggested(28.7.09)ECFC are due to play Salisbury City instead'.
What a shame!
A****e = Aldersh*te? ;)

Quite happy to wait another season and play them in the league anyway,

come on down Argiggle, your time is up

We may swap with them of course! We could then be in a position to 'consider' them for a pre-season friendly

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
a pre season friendly between us and them would be anything but. highly unlikely it would happen

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
a pre season friendly between us and them would be anything but. highly unlikely it would happen
Unless behind closed doors, which is what I am expecting was on offer.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unless behind closed doors, which is what I am expecting was on offer.
plus devon and cornwalls finest wouldnt be too keen on it either

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nope, they were absolutely cacking themselves, about the thought, that there may have been a chance of us being in the same league, this season. You could even hear the sighs of relief coming from their establishments, when the cornwall lot didn't get relegated.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like to have seen us play Torquay, but I don't think we have anything to gain from a 'friendly' v the GAWS.

GRECIANS1904

I'd like to have seen us play Torquay, but I don't think we have anything to gain from a 'friendly' v the GAWS.
could play first team for last 20 mins