• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC v Gillingham prediction thread

Rog H K

We haven't had a 6-3 for a while! 80 years!

26th Dec 1928 Home to Bournemouth.

6-3 to City.

Come on you REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds!

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
attendance:4,599 600 from gillingham
There is no way that Gillingham will bring anywhere near 4.6 million, unless they have started breeding like rabbits, and had their benefit money tripled.

I will be happy with a draw, and ecstatic with a scrappy win. However I fear the worse, we will lose 2-1 and their winner will come in the last 10 mins courtesy of a deflection.

Grecian Gal

2 - 1
Gill and Taylor
4, 218 304 from Gillingham

Well-known Exeweb poster
scrappy 2-1 to the city.

as I`m attendind it will go something like this we will dominate the game for 80 mins or so hit woodwork half a dozen or so times their keeper will play a blinder then they will get one shot that takes a wicked deflection of one of our defenders backsides and we lose one nil!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

WitheridgeRed

as I`m attendind it will go something like this we will dominate the game for 80 mins or so hit woodwork half a dozen or so times their keeper will play a blinder then they will get one shot that takes a wicked deflection of one of our defenders backsides and we lose one nil!
You forgot to mention that they will score their goal during the 4 minutes of added time caused by their own negative, time-wasting tactics;)

Last edited:
You forgot to mention that they will score their goal during the 4 minutes of added time caused by their own negative, time-wasting tactics;)
you`re right forgot that bit!

Gozzer

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon 1-1 and I don't think that Gilly will be on the scoresheet this time, more's the pity.

Cowshed Life

1-0 city! Stewart to score, 4750 att!!