• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Burqa

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hi there,

My wife has just gained a visa for this country and she would like to get hold of an official red and white stripe ECFC burqa. Do the club shop stock such an item, or do I need to pre-order? I imagine they sell out quite quickly with the new mosque just metres down the road.

Praise be to allah and ecfc

Mo
In light of your suggestion the BOS have taken this on board, and before the season starts the stewards will be trained in Sharia law and this will be what will preside within St James Park.

Good work brother.

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kick it out have gone too far this time!

Grecian2K

In light of your suggestion the BOS have taken this on board, and before the season starts the stewards will be trained in Sharia law and this will be what will preside within St James Park.

Good work brother.
Indeed....the first thing to go will be the sale of the demon drink* at half time on the Big Bank :( [n]

*Bovril, that is.

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I'd rather by Burka than a dodgy Easyjet ticket.

WTF? get a grip

Last edited:

citysfinest

The big powers have silenced me. So much for free
I'd rather by Burka than a dodgy Easyjet ticket.

Nothing dodgy about it pal, was just offering it to anyone as I wont be using. Nothing wrong with that you tit.

Grecian2K

Could someone please put the memsahib down for one with "Nardiello...No 10" on the back please?

Last edited: