• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

E.C.F.C. V Fleetwood Town Matchday Thread.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Load of *****, should have lost, abysmal.

supernova

The fighting at front of big bank was most interesting part of the afternoon’s ‘entertainment’
What happened here then?

Me too, but I don't think his odd cameo is our biggest problem
He doesn’t fill me with confidence at all. As someone else said, we are close to being a good team, but the weaknesses such as not having wingbacks who can deliver a good ball in to the box on a regular basis and lacking that extra 10% tempo increase when it’s crying out for it is meaning we are falling a bit short

ryancooper327

Me too, but I don't think his odd cameo is our biggest problem
Played well when he came on today. Great passer. Just complete wrong sub.

TotnesGrecian

What on earth is up with this ***** corner routine?

And the changes I thought were utterly backwards

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Two really really tough games coming up where you'd probably take a point. This was a really big chance to open up a gap wasted.

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Utter crap. Nuts how so many were clapping away at the end. We should have been up for that and smashed them, they were awful. We were somehow awful-er. GC out
That’s because we could be beaten 11-0 and you still get nutjobs in the ground who refuse to see how awful we were.

TotnesGrecian

Can't wait for the same old reel of ***** Caldwell comes out with in his post match interview

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Boring first half but at least we scored. Rather than go for a second we keep the ball for the sake of keeping it but what's new. Wouldn't want a second let's boost the possession stats instead.

2nd half fleetwood make 3 subs and they overrun us all over the pitch. They miss lots of decent chances but don't worry master tactician Gary Caldwell is in charge he'll make a change or tweak the formation to stem the tide....or he'll sit there with his finger up his arse and leave it until it's too late and they actually equalise.

His possession football is dull, uninspiring and absolute dog shit to watch and he has the tactical nous of a dead dog.

Do one

Trampus

This is going to go to go to the last game of the season and it looks like a return to league 2 mediocracy. Should have been so much better with effective management,

Another abject performance from the worst City team I have seen for four decades. They won't survive in League 2. I cannot remember an entire season when City looked sh1te at home for the majority of games, but that is how I have viewed nearly all City's home league performances this season. I am surprised the fans still put up with this dross. I know the happy clappers will still be smiling inanely.