• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

E.C.F.C. V Fleetwood Town Matchday Thread.

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Nice one Gary glad you were watching the same as me. Shame you did **** all about it you melt.

Grecianpasty

Taking Cheick off was the stupidest decision I've seen Caldwell make in a long time.

That second half performance must be the worst I've seen this year.

An all round bad day.

gilbertshoot

When did this happen? I was too busy watching the royal rumble on the big bank
Yadda yadda yadda

manc grecian

I thought Aimson coming on seemed to tighten up the defence which had been struggling in the second half in particular trying to handle the big bustling forward who replaced Stockley
It was more Purrington sitting in front of the defence because Woods and Caroll were overrun as usual.

TotnesGrecian

Oooh yay, another round of absolute rubbish

Fed up of listening to it, I'd be quite refreshed if he came out and just said "corr, we're a bit shit arent we?"

Taking Cheick off was the stupidest decision I've seen Caldwell make in a long time.

That second half performance must be the worst I've seen this year.

An all round bad day.
I don't get why he is bringing Chieck off the past couple games. Last week at Lincoln he done the same when he was easily the best defender for us on the pitch.

JGrecian23

Caldwell has a great way of talking about games like he's a supporter who can't change things.

Your the manager you clown. If we look crap then change it.

manc grecian

I don't get why he is bringing Chieck off the past couple games. Last week at Lincoln he done the same when he was easily the best defender for us on the pitch.
So we can have a defender who can pass the ball because we like to pass the ball.

Banksy

Hoping Reading get a points deduction but we now also need to see Vale and Cheltenham dropping points so that as long as we can pick up some points then even if they still have games in hand they will not be able to catch us and the lowest we should finish would be 20th.
Comes to something when we need another club to have a points deduction to remain up.Anyway , Caldwell’s so bad that if he doesn’t take us down this season he’ll make sure he does it next.

So we can have a defender who can pass the ball because we like to pass the ball.
His distribution isn't an issue though? Plays it simple which is better than an aimless lump up top