• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Dreading next Saturday......

Barum

After seeing first hand our spineless capitulation in snot city, I fear another embarrassing defeat next week. The old 'form goes out the window' is of very little comfort. I desperately hope I'm wrong, but can't see anything but a severe dicking. Please can the tinters give me any straws to clutch?

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you can't get yourself up for a derby match against The Scum and grab some hope for yourself by yourself then you might as well give up now. (facepalm)

Barum

If you can't get yourself up for a derby match against The Scum and grab some hope for yourself by yourself then you might as well give up now. (facepalm)
I'm sober now, hopefully will feel a bit more positive after a few pre-match pints!

Last edited:

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now we are out of the Play off hunt the pressure is off and hopefully we can beat them. Though I'm suddenly not that fussed about next Saturday and more disappointed that our season has slipped to nothing.

Antony Moxey

Rubbish. There's nothing to get up for. We're dreadful and playing dreadful football. At home, in the last three seasons, there's been but a handful of games that have been entertaining. Plymouth are now beyond our reach and with a couple of recent wins under their belts will be full of confidence.

All of which means we'll probably suffer yet another humiliating defeat. WTF is there to get up for? So what if it's Plymouth, a humiliating defeat is a humiliating defeat, against them it only makes it worse. If we win all it'll mean is that we've been given a brief respite before we suffer another humiliating defeat.

For the remainder of the season there literally is nothing to look forward to, other than it ending. We won't go down, so no drama there, we won't make the play-offs, so no excitement there. We're playing our nearest rivals who are in good form while ours is dreadful. Plymouth, schlymouth - there is no incentive whatsoever to bother wasting yet another afternoon watching yet another soul destroying insipid home f***ing defeat.

Silver fox

It's Arggigle not Barcelona, remember there s__t and always will be, now heads up and get ready for next week fella B-)

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
It's Arggigle not Barcelona, remember there s__t and always will be, now heads up and get ready for next week fella B-)
If they're ****, yet have more wins, more points, less defeats and conceded (considerably) less goals, I wonder what that makes us.

LL

After seeing first hand our spineless capitulation in snot city, I fear another embarrassing defeat next week. The old 'form goes out the window' is of very little comfort. I desperately hope I'm wrong, but can't see anything but a severe dicking. Please can the tinters give me any straws to clutch?
We may lose but Pym won't be beaten by a penalty. 3 penalties faced and none conceded. Can't think of any other straws Barum. We will need to score 2 to win though

Willy Nilly

We're ****. They will beat us. They will go up. We won't play them again for ages.

eurogrecian

Please can the tinters give me any straws to clutch?
My first game of 2015 and I'm looking forward to it no end.
They'll be over-confident (as usual). I fancy us to get the three points.
UTC!