• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Does anyone know how to get the Trust to talk to me ?

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would suggest internet banking.

Oli

You might chose not to believe me but myself and others made sure the views expressed by many people, including yourself, on ExeWeb were communicated to the BoS.

Moreover, I made it very clear that I thought the process could have been handled better and that there ought to have been a further explanation.

If you want to criticise the BoS for not forcing the club to provide one then that, of course, is your prerogative but I'm only one of, I think, 16 and given it's a democratic body I'm not entirely sure what more you think I could have done.
I asked if you would represent us with some thought out questions and present the answers to us, that is what more you could have done. Is it wrong for members to ask the BoS members to represent us.

I didn't ask rightwing as he was clearly in favour of the appointment and you were the other person contributing to the thread.

Was it so much to ask?

I don't want a club response, they are not accountable to me, you and the other BoSers are I believe...............don't you?

plain capers

Has anyone thought that perhaps the problem is the BOS itself? From what I read on the forum there are not many of them with any ability, just a talking shop with no leadership.

Swanaldo

The Trust ...goes out, follows a proper recruitment process for a proper member of staff and gets slated for it. :S
Where is the evidence that this has happened?

To be fair, Egg did call me yesterday afternoon.

Parklife

Where is the evidence that this has happened?
Can't provide any. Though they advertised the post, shortlisted and then interviewed before making an offer which was accepted (stuff I have gleaned from this website). Seems a proper process to me but I do admit it's just conjecture they did it properly.

whacker

LOG

I'm not too sure of the detail, as I wan't involved in the appointment, buy yes, as you say, it has been made and, I believe, accepted.
Martin L posted something yesterday (?) about having to set up an email address for someone which suggests so, but is said person in place now?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frank Sealey is now in place as the Trust Membership Co-ordinator on a part time basis.

We have had a number of difficulties recently, which have arisen as a result of my complete handover to Frank. As a result of this, we have had to roll out a new online database and communications which I am now hopeful is ready for us to you.

It is my aim, that this will allow Frank to start to take on this side of the admin with almost no input required by myself (which up until recently, I have had to remain involved owing to the limitations of the system we had put in place to deal with membershp admin).

If anybody has any queries, please do address them to [email protected] in the interim, and I will forward on any queries to Frank. As and when we have a shared email account set up for Frank, I will post further details on here, and on the Supporters' Trust website.

LOG

Thanks, Martin.

I like the sound of Frank. Good honest name [y]