• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgusting

uncle buck

Although not able to go to the game myself I know there are bound to be regulars who miss out on a ticket but on Facebook a page titled "for sale in Exeter" a person under the name of Natasha prouse is selling four tickets for £125 each the order number on the ticket pictured is 540679 and the customer name is Tony midway I don't know if there's anything the club can do but how has this individual got her hands on four tickets and is it not against the law to sell tickets at inflated prices

AlanDevlin

You are of course assuming the tickets to be genuine, and Ms Prouse not to be a scamster/fraudster..... which in this day and age is sadly a very great possibility.

Either way... not great.

uncle buck

You are of course assuming the tickets to be genuine, and Ms Prouse not to be a scamster/fraudster..... which in this day and age is sadly a very great possibility.

Either way... not great.
It is a shame the add has a photo of ticket and the details on it it does look genuine

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Here we go

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I would like to see the club exposing this sort of touting. Fekkin plastics.

Mr.Sparkle

Why not inform the club?

Rog H K

Totally Illegal. Its classed as Touting, even on the internet. It carries a £5000 fine. Profiteering like this is out of order. Guilty persons should have their priority removed in my opinion.

Rog H K

Why not inform the club?
Clubs been informed. Watch this space.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Mr.Sparkle

Well done, at least it will be easy to deal with culprits with the order number and name shown on ticket.